Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chocolate Kisses

As hard as it is for me to believe, there are actually some people in this world who don’t like chocolate. I know that it sounds incredible, but it’s actually true. Even worse, there are people who are allergic to chocolate. I don’t know about you, but that would be pure torture for me.

Well, I hope you and your wife don’t have this problem. Actually, from everything I’ve seen (and I’ve seen a lot) most women love chocolate. There have even been some studies done on the medical benefits of chocolate, especially dark chocolate, for women in PMS and menopause. Hmmm, I wonder if those studies were done by women who were trying to justify their chocolate addiction.

Day 76 – Anyway, chocolate is a great way of saying, “I love you.” Not only that, but it seems to be almost as universal as a kiss for expressing that short, but important phrase. So, I think that any truly romantic man has to use chocolate once in a while. Unless of course, his wife is one of those poor unfortunates that’s allergic to chocolate.

The Hershey’s chocolate company has even gone out of their way to help make this wonderful expression of love; they call them “kisses.” Now, if that isn’t a romantic sounding chocolate candy, what is?

Here’s what I want you to do. Remember a couple of months ago, when I had you hide little slips of paper throughout your wife’s dresser with the words, “I love you” written on them? Well, we’re going to do that again, but this time, instead of little notes, you’re going to hide little chocolates; little chocolate kisses that is. By the way, I don’t recommend this idea in the summer.

When your wife starts finding them, and asks you about it, you can tell her that each one is a kiss from you to her. Then you can add to that, “Since I’ve given you these kisses, how about every time you find one, we share a kiss?” That part should be lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment