Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Stealth Kiss Attack

The lips are the most sensitive part of a person’s body. That’s why babies put everything in their mouths, even when they aren’t teething. Kisses are also more intimate than any other form of physical contact; even more intimate than sex. Yeah, I know, but I’m referring to heart intimacy here, not just sexual intimacy. Prostitutes, who will let men do anything with their bodies, usually won’t kiss. They can disassociate themselves with what is happening to their body, but not with a kiss.

Any woman worth loving is definitely worth kissing. But, you know, there’s lots of different ways you can kiss her. Kisses don’t always have to be the grab her in your arms and plant one on her lips, while you’re trying to squeeze the air out of her version. You know, the “me Tarzan, you Jane” style of loving her. Your lips can caress her in many different ways.

Day 91 – I like to surprise my wife with a kiss now and then while she’s working. We share an office in the home, so this is easy for me to do. I need to get up and walk around once in a while, so that my knees don’t stiffen up (oh, the joys of middle age). So, I’ll usually go down to the kitchen, grab a glass of water, and maybe a bite of something to munch on.

Whenever I get up from my desk, I make a point of going past my wife and touching her in some way or another. One of her favorites is when I move her hair aside (yes, my wife still has long hair) and softly kiss the back and sides of her neck. I try and make sure that I do that at least once a day. There’s something about the neck that is sensitive as well; in fact, I’d almost call it an erogenous zone.

Kissing her like this is a reminder that I love her, without having to take her away from what she is doing. It’s also a one-way kiss, which means I’m not doing it just so I get kissed back. Just another way of saying “I love you” throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment