Thursday, November 11, 2010

Footrub Time

Have you ever wondered how women put up with wearing high heels? I don’t know about you, but to me, it seems like they’d be awfully uncomfortable. Not only that, but I have yet to see a pair of women’s shoes, or at least somewhat stylish women’s shoes that has any padding worth talking about.

I remember back when my eldest daughter worked in a clothing store in the mall. She tried to tell me that her high heels were more comfortable to stand around in all day than some flats. Fortunately for me, I didn’t believe her. Now that she’s a teacher, she still wears the heels, but at least she admits that they’re uncomfortable. I guess that cold be called progress.

Day 27 - A couple of weeks ago, the blog posting talked about giving your wife a backrub. While I’m sure she enjoyed it, that probably isn’t the only part of her body that hurts from time to time. This time, why don’t we go for a footrub. This would probably be especially appreciated on one of those days that she chose to wear high heels.

One very important bit of advice I need to give you about footrubs. Many people have ticklish feet. You aren’t trying to tickle her feet, but to rub them. This is the one time that a soft touch will not be appreciated. Mostly work on the sole of her foot, especially the ball and arch, as those are the parts that are going to hurt the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment