Thursday, November 18, 2010

Would You Do It All Over Again?

One of the questions we are often faced with in life is, “What would I do if my wife died?” I don’t know about you, but I’ve been directly confronted by this question on more than one occasion. It’s never fun, never comfortable, but that doesn’t stop it from rearing its ugly head.

So, how would you answer that question? I think for most of us, the idea of being single again isn’t all that attractive. Oh, I know, there’s always some guy that says he’d love to be back in that free swinging bachelor lifestyle; but, when it comes down to it, that’s a lonely way to live. It’s much better to have a wife who’s always there, instead of having to constantly look for someone to spend time with.

The next question that seems to follow the first is, “Would you marry her again?” Now, if you’re reading this blog, I really think your answer to that question would have to be a resounding, “Yes!” Otherwise, you probably would be on a blog about hating your wife, instead of on one about how to show love to her.

Day 33 – Well, if your answer is that “yes” that I think it is, why don’t you tell her. There’s nothing that will give your wife the security of knowing that you love her than for you to propose to her again. Yeah, I know, it sounds a little corny; but she won’t see it that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment