Friday, December 3, 2010

Surprise Her at the Office

Romantic acts don’t have to be expensive, nor do they have to be time consuming. Quite often, everyday activities can be turned into something romantic, just by the way we do it. Remember, what makes it romantic is that you are showing your wife that you are thinking about her. 

Day 45 – How many times do we lament that we spend more time with our co-workers than we do with our spouses? I remember back when I was working as an engineer, and we’d go out to lunch at least once a week. Then I was promoted to engineering manager, and we went out to lunch every day. At the same time in my life, my wife and I had trouble finding time to go out together.

It seems like Friday is the one day of the week when everybody goes out to lunch. So, instead of going out with the guys at the office, and your wife going out with the girls; surprise her and pick her up for lunch. It may not be a very long date, but it will be the most memorable lunch she’s had all year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment